Whitelisting is used to allow emails from a certain source, like Unichange.me, to arrive directly into your inbox. There are different email service providers, so we will show how to whitelist a sender or domain name in the most popular ones.
- Click the “Create a Filter” link which is placed next to the search box.
- In the field “From:” enter the email addresses, domain names or even actual names of people who you want to whitelist. You can separate multiple entries using the bar (|) sign or OR (in Caps).
- When your filter is ready, click “Next” and select “Never send to spam”.
- Open a message from the desired sender.
- Click "Mark as safe" next to the name and address of a sender.
- Now click "Add contact".
- Open a message from the required sender.
- Now click "Add contact" next to name and address of a sender.
Thunderbird / Netscape
- Open a message from the desired contact.
- In the field "From", right-click the email address.
- Click "Add to Address Book" in the menu.
- Click "OK".
- Open a message from the desired sender
- In the field "From", right-click the email address
- Click "Add to Address Book" in the menu
- Click "OK".
As you can see it is very easy to whitelist a sender or domain. Follow these steps and you will be sure that you always receive desired email.
It is also recommended to whitelist our domain “@unichange.me” to always receive letters concerning your orders, verification, etc. to your inbox.